- Problems with the gut? Bloating an embarrassing concern? The answer is here
- Do exactly what nature intended… using the way nature prefers
- Make the right moves this summer – feel the inner comfort!
Holidays in the sun with good rich food, family meals out and a few foodie treats can often leave you feeling bloated.
That feeling of being well and truly stuffed – almost uncomfortable isn’t it?
Well, there is a proven and safe remedy to help you out.
Something that every wild animal knows about, the medication they all seek whether its in the Amazon basin, the African rainforest or the wilds of a Scottish moor.
Far from being an exotic berry or rare tree root, it is nothing more than humble clay.
Now I don’t want you all leaping out into the garden and starting to chow down on the flower borders – there is a much better way to help utilise the healing benefits of medicinal clay.
It’s called Propargile… and it’s made in France.
This combines some of the finest natural health products available to dramatically improve your inner workings.
- Propolis; This is Mother Nature’s own disinfectant. Produced by bees for disinfecting the hive before the queen lays her eggs, it produces an anaesthetic which is more powerful than cocaine (without the side effects). This offers significant relief to heartburn and colitis sufferers.
- Pollen; Often derided because of the impact it has on hay fever sufferers, pollen actually has significant healthy properties: It is rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes and prebiotics providing intestinal well-being. Tonic and stimulating, it also has a purifying effect and when taken orally like this it does not stimulate the immune response.
- Clay; Taken internally, clay acts as a powerful magnet for all waste product in the digestive system (the stomach, the colon and the liver) It contributes to what the French rather poetically call “excellent evacuation”! By eliminating dead cells and activating the growth of new, healthy ones the gut is regulated and rejuvenated.
Propargile isn’t just a blockage remover though, it can also help you achieve the perfect beach body.
Now before anyone starts to write in to complain, I am not suggesting that it is going to instantly turn a man of my age and shape into an Adonis…whatever my dreams may be.
No, by helping improve gut transit, and reduce bloating Propargile has been shown to help give you a flatter stomach.
There have been trials which showed that 86% of people quickly recovered the feeling of a flatter stomach and 75% reported a significant reduction in intestinal discomfort as a result of taking it.
In addition it has been shown to help with the following digestive problems;
- Slow digestion
- Chronic Intestinal infections
- Discomfort after a large meal.
Why a little assistance can ease the tension
In my last few letters I have ranted about how the media tend to over excite themselves about things which the body can cope with perfectly well by itself.
You may think that the passage of food through the digestive tract might well be one of these, and in some cases you are right.
The problem is we all suffer from the sins of our diet.
Every so often a Sunday lunch blow out leaves you feeling a little over full, maybe even with a touch of heartburn…
…it might well be that last years figure hugging swim suit is revealing a little too much over hang at the waist…
…or, even that the lingering effects of one of the latest round of stomach bugs hasn’t fully resolved itself.
Well, a course of Propargile should set things straight, and put everything back in order.
For any of you about to venture out on the roads heading for a well deserved break, I sincerely wish you a very pleasant break away from it all.
But, don’t miss out on the chance to get a French solution on board for the vacation, one that will help with the ‘evacuations’ as well!
Lots of other Good Life Letter readers are real fans of this simple yet effective treatment and they also know a good deal when they see one, so they’ve opted for the Regular Saver option on the shop and make a 10% saving by doing so.
Yours, as always
The Good Life Letter