Discover some amazing facts about your digestive system
Is your gut as healthy as it could be?
The report that simply highlights what you need to enjoy a much healthier body
Many of us choose not to think about what happens to our food after we eat it, but if you want to achieve the best of health you really should know a whole lot more about your inner workings.
The entire gut system is so much more than just a garbage disposal process, and it is not just about getting the nutrients we need either - the simple fact is that your digestive tract is critical to keeping you alive and well in more than thirty different ways.
- Bacteria in your gut produce some of the most important vitamins that your body needs - and it can only get them because of these tiny creatures.
- This bacterial colony is known as the Microbiome and is a system that needs to stay in balance in order for the gut to function, and maintain your health.
- Your immune system uses the gut to 'train' new protective cells and massively improve your health as a result
- Two major nerve networks line the gut walls and these are directly linked to your emotions and your decision making - gut feel is really important
- Complex interactions between salt and water are fundamental to maintaining your hydration levels and directly affect other systems such as blood pressure
- The fluid present in the gut and in the whole abdomen area is constantly under pressure and this helps support your lower back - this is the real core stability that every yoga teacher tells you to achieve
- The muscular walls of the digestive tract are constantly pulsating, generating heat and helping maintain your body temperature
Simply complete the form below and we will send you this amazing report for FREE.
There are some pretty amazing facts about your gut that you simply just have to know, and we have produced a comprehensive yet easy to read guide that will open your eyes to what the digestive tract actually does.
In this report you will discover not only what the gut does but also how you can prevent it from failing and protect it from harm.
In addition it will explain what the Microbiome is in a simple but comprehensive way that will make you feel like an expert in the subject.
Once you know how important the digestive system is to your overall health you will be amazed at how easily it can be upset, and why it is important to balance your diet, maintain your hydration levels and exercise the muscles around it.
- The foods that turbo-charge your gut function, and those you have to avoid
- How you can simply rebalance the Microbiome
- How doing just one thing every day will make a major change in your health
- When bad breath can signify a major health crisis
- Why commonly taken medications can spell real danger for your gut health... including some that you can buy from your local petrol station
- The facts about major gut problems such as Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis and Irritable Bowel Disease
- The early warning signs that you may have bowel cancer or other serious conditions
Over many years of painstaking research these facts, and many more, have been drawn together in this simple to read report that allows you to start making clear and positive choices about your health, rather than be carried along with everyone else.
To get all of this information FREE all you have to do is complete your details in the box below and we will email it to you - it couldn't be simpler.
I hope that you will understand why I consider this topic so important to health, and why I think everyone should know the facts that will allow them to make the right decisions for their own wellbeing.
Yours, as always
A health maverick working on your behalf
Health writer and researcher, Ray Collins, has been delivering his FREE Good Life Letter to a worldwide community of readers since 2005... and today these readers number more than 80,000.
Since that time, he's established an enviable international network of contacts, who are continually making exciting new discoveries and previously unknown connections concerning both conventional and alternative medicine.
And Ray reports all these findings directly back to you. He'll keep you bang up to date with what's working, what isn't and what may harm you in both orthodox and alternative medicine - so that YOU can make informed decisions about YOUR health!
Many Good Life readers have turned-round a chronic illness thanks to his advice. Many more have been able to help others - a friend or family member - overcome a health problem all thanks to their membership of The Good Life Letter.
But, even if you are not ill, our aim is to help you stay that way, by arming you with some of the most powerful 'trade secrets' to help prevent illness from ever getting a grip on you.
Think of your membership to The Good Life Letter as extra medical insurance that's FREE!
Statutory Disclaimer: The new research contained on this website, and in any of our publications, has all been derived from the very latest scientific research published by prestigious medical journals worldwide, and verified for accuracy by our team of researchers. All material is provided for information purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should always consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and wellbeing.