- Are you one of the 15 million who experience this?
- A surprising long-term consequence of gut problems
- Revealed – natural solutions for alleviating everything from heartburn and IBS to Crohn’s and Candidiasis
I often rail against obesity hysteria in the media.
Lots of rich people are blaming poor people for society’s woes and telling us off for making bad choices.
Possibly it’s a distraction from issues of poverty, wages, ridiculously long working hours, lack of education, car usage, sedentary lifestyles, rampant corporate greed for profits in the food industry and… well… as you know, I’m not one to hold back with my views!
You might not be surprised that I’m a nightmare dinner party guest. Often my wife is muttering “That’s the last time I take you anywhere” as we leave.
In fact, that’s what happened the other week, when I had one too many glasses of red wine and had a good old rant.
At the same time as I was babbling away, I also ate far too much and too quickly (which is why I can’t really lecture on self-control!). And I woke up about 4am with the most awful stomach pain and couldn’t get back to sleep.
This sort of stomach pain happens regularly to more than 15 million people in the UK, while over 70% of women say that digestive problems affect them every day.
It’s not talked about hysterically like ‘OBESITY!’
But it can seriously damage your life. Not only is constant stomach pain bad for your mood, sleep, work and relationships… it’s a long-term health risk.
A surprising long-term consequence of gut problems
A properly functioning gut is home to bacteria that protects you from disease, infection and pollutants. While a poorly functioning gut leaves your immune system dangerously vulnerable.
So if you regularly experience stomach problems, I’d urge you to take a look at this report.
It reveals how researchers from Oregon State University have discovered that autoimmune diseases like arthritis, multiple sclerosis and lupus… and other issues such as clinical depression, anxiety, allergies and – yes – even obesity, can stem from low levels of healthy gut bacteria.
On top of that, new research is making links between chronic gut inflammation and problems such as asthma, heart disease, diabetes… and even cancer.
The Ultimate Good Gut Guide: Natural Solutions for Everything from Heartburn and IBS to Crohn’s and Candidiasis
This is really worth reading if you suffer from stomach cramps, heartburn, indigestion, wind, constipation, diarrhoea, or other digestive problems including:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Coeliac Disease
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
You’ll find potential solutions for all these ailments in The Ultimate Good Gut Guide. These natural alternatives won’t leave you reliant on drugs that can do as much harm as they do you good.
When antacids are bad for you
If your GP has told you that your stomach is producing ‘too much acid’ and has prescribed you a drug, take a look at what health writer Rachel Linkie says about it here.
A she points out, gastric acid is essential to good health because it kills harmful bacteria, releases nutrients from food and helps break down proteins.
So when antacid drugs suppress gastric acid, it leaves you vulnerable to attack from harmful bacteria and other pathogens. You don’t digest food properly and don’t get the full nutritional goodness from what you eat.
The pharmaceutical industry makes a lot of money from these drugs, but you can try natural alternatives instead.
The Ultimate Good Gut Guide shows you 173 ways to overcome digestive disorders and conditions including clear, actionable steps you can take right now. For instance, you’ll discover…
- These tell-tale signs help you spot when your stomach acid is too low
- This natural remedy works better than antacid drugs… with NO harmful side effects…
- A deep-sea supplement that eases symptoms of Crohn’s Disease in just 3 days…
- The secret cause of 90% of all ulcers
- Take this common herb to reduce gut inflammation
- Results from 122,000 strong study show that upping your intake of this essential vitamin reduces your risk of pancreatic cancer by 43%
- A 4-in1 formula stops Candida dead in its tracks…
- Revealed, a hidden culprit behind bloating, headaches, fatigue, anxiety and joint pain
- This medicinal mushroom with anti-bacterial properties can treat stomach problem
- Try this to ease heartburn – it works with just one dose!
- IBS cure? This natural compound prompted one doctor to say, “80 per cent of my IBS patients get better when they take this…”
- A herb formula to relieve bloating, wind and constipation, improves poor appetite and promotes a healthy balance of stomach acid, digestive enzymes and gut bacteria
If you order a copy today, you get an amazing guarantee which I’ve arranged with the publishers…
A whole YEAR to put these recommendations to the test
You can take The Ultimate Good Gut Guide and use it for 12 months. If you don’t find a solution for that nagging gut problem, send it back and they’ll refund you.
A year is really generous and means that you don’t need to rush and try it out as soon as you get it… and you have plenty of time to see if this advice has long-term positive effects.
I’ll be back with more next week. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Yours, as always
The Good Life Letter